Terms & Condition
#Maple Group represents – Maple Inc – for Study overseas Services , Maple Immigration – For Immigration Consultancy Services and Meoverseas – for Travel Assistance Services.
- Maple Group provides the http://meoverseas.com website as a service to the public and Web site owners.
- Maple Group is a leading study abroad and immigration consultancy with its head office in New Delhi and Branch/Partner offices in various part of india and abroad.
- Maple Group. is not responsible for, damages of any kind arising out of use or reference to any information confined within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
- Maple Group. in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice
- The processing times for any of our services are estimates only and Maple Group cannot be held responsible for any delays due to any reasons. The processing of your application is subject to the procedures and timescales of various authorities, over which we have no control.
- Maple Group – strictly adheres to the commitment of protecting its client’s information, maintains a fraud protection policy and makes sure to cater to client’s complaints; if any.
Refund / Cancelation Policy
- Payments for the services offered by Maple Group shall be on a 100% advance basis. (Unless an exception made under a special offer) The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
- Once you have paid for the Services, we shall make the Services available to you.
- You will not be able to cancel or get refund for any service you paid for.
- Under no circumstances will We be under any obligation to consider a refund for a service you paid for.
- Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Maple Group. Limited and it offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
- For your security we request you to read our Anti-fraud policy
No Liabilities Policy
- No Liability for Incorrect Information
Maple Group shall have no liability for loss, delays or non-issuance of any application arising from or in connection with (to include but not restricted to) incomplete application forms, incorrectly or falsely completed application forms, and inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation.
- No Liability for Events Not In Our Control
Maple Group. shall not be considered to be in breach of contract or negligent or otherwise liable in any way for any delay or failure of any application or loss, damage or delay to any passport or other documents due to accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, and not arising out of a wilful default of, Maple Group, or for the loss or damage to any passport or other document after it has been handed over.
- No Liability for Postal and Courier Service
Maple Group shall have no liability for any delays, or for loss of or damage to any passport or other documents, caused by, or occurring whilst any application, passport or document is in the possession of, any third party postal or courier service, including transportation of applications, passport or other documents between various partners, authorities, offices; and when being returned by Maple Group to you/the applicant.
- No Liability for Assessment of Visa Applications
Maple Group. is not involved in the process of assessment of visa applications, or their grant or refusal, and shall not be liable or responsible for any delay visa and immigration in assessing, granting or refusing any visa application or for the grant or rejection of any visa application.
- The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of respective countries, all applications will be assessed in accordance with immigration visa rules and guidelines. Maple Group has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.
- No Liability for Wasted Costs and Expenses
Maple Group. shall have no liability to any Study/Immigration applicant, or any other person relying on or benefiting from any visa application, for any commitment, cost or expenditure incurred in reliance on or anticipation of receiving any type of visa/service, whether within a particular timescale or at all, including but not limited to air travel, hotel, and other travel and accommodation arrangements, and any other arrangements made.
Breach of confidentiality & accidental breach of confidentiality
Any email from Maple Group and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Transmission of viruses Via Email
Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email sent by any representative of Maple Group. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Entering into contracts
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Maple Group. Limited with another party by email without express written confirmation by one of the Directors.
Company’s liability towards any Emails sent out by colleagues, consultants, Free-lancers and other representatives of Maple Group.
Any views or opinions presented in emails are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees or other kinds of representatives are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Delhi, India only.
- By registering with Maple Group service, you agree to receive certain specific email from Study CRM and/or its group sites. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Maple Group service, contains the entire agreement between you and Maple Group regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect
By registering with Maple Group and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
Contact us with any questions regarding this service agreement.